Today in this article, We are going to talk about Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023 Including all the topic related to this like How to get free smartphone, Indra Gandhi Free Smartphone Scheme, Guarantee Card or more. So read this complete article to get all information about it
A very good news is coming from the Government of Rajasthan, in which if you are a woman or a girl from the Chiranjeevi family, then you will be provided with a free smartphone from the Government of Rajasthan. To get the free phone you must have a guarantee card which will be made by the government in the first process of getting the phone.
Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana
The Indra Gandhi Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana is a government scheme launched by the Mr. Ashok Gehlot ( Chief Minister of Rajasthan ) on 10 August 2023. The main motive of this yojana is to grow women digitally and aware about the latest update of government. Basically free smartphone/mobile will be given to the women of Chiranjeevi families with free calling and data facility.
According to the news, The Rajasthan Government has allocated more then 1200 crore for this scheme.
Rajasthan Indira Gandhi Free Mobile Yojana 2023 Overview
|Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana 2023
|Mr. Ashok Gehlot ( CM Of Rajasthan )
|Date Of Scheme Out
|10 August 2023
|Free Smartphone provide by the Government
|Mode Of Scheme
|Offline & online both
Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Scheme Registration
The Indira Gandhi free mobile yojana is only for women which was come under Chiranjeevi Families. As, I mention above the registration of Rajasthan free mobile Scheme is done online & offline both mode. so one by one I will discuss below about that.
Here are the steps of Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Scheme using online
- Step 1: Go to the Official website of Rajasthan Government ( rajasthan.gov.in )
- Step 2: After that, search Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Scheme in the search box.
- Step 3:
First, you need to go to the official website of the Indira Gandhi free smartphone Yojana 2023 by following this link
The scheme is being implemented in two phases. In the first phase, which started on August 10, 2023, 40 lakh smartphones will be distributed. The second phase will cover the remaining 93 lakh beneficiaries.
To be eligible for the scheme, the beneficiary must be the woman head of a Chiranjeevi family. She must also be a resident of Rajasthan and have a valid Aadhaar card.
The smartphones will be distributed through camps that will be held in each gram panchayat. The beneficiaries will have to bring their Aadhaar card and a copy of the family’s ration card to the camp.
The Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana is a welcome initiative that will help to bridge the digital divide in the state. It will also empower women by giving them access to information and communication technology.
Here are the key features of the Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana:
- Free smartphones will be given to the women heads of 1.33 crore Chiranjeevi families in the state.
- The smartphones will come with 3 years of free internet data.
- The government has allocated Rs 1,200 crore for this scheme.
- The scheme is being implemented in two phases.
- The first phase started on August 10, 2023, and will cover 40 lakh beneficiaries.
- The second phase will cover the remaining 93 lakh beneficiaries.
- To be eligible for the scheme, the beneficiary must be the woman head of a Chiranjeevi family.
- She must also be a resident of Rajasthan and have a valid Aadhaar card.
- The smartphones will be distributed through camps that will be held in each gram panchayat.
If you are a woman head of a Chiranjeevi family in Rajasthan and you are interested in getting a free smartphone under this scheme, you can visit the nearest gram panchayat to find out more informatio